Blackwattle Yarn Grevillea 4ply sock
Grevillea fingering / 4ply is beautiful blend of alpaca/merino wool/nylon from Blackwattle Yarn. It is beautifully soft and warm but hardwearing
Beautiful Grevillea 4ply alpaca/merino wool/nylon blend yarn from Blackwattle Yarn (previously known as One Tree Hill Alpacas) is grown in NSW and processed in New Zealand. This lovely yarn is soft and warm but hardwearing. It's great for socks, shawls, garments and more! Owners Matthew and Angela (Angela also dyes the yarn) have created an extraordinary range of yarns that are quickly earning a reputation among lovers of indie-dyed yarn.
- 4ply / fingering / sock weight
- 60% Australian Alpaca (grown in NSW), 20% non-superwashed merino, 20% nylon
- 350m / 387 yds per 100g skein
- Gauge: 28sts to 10cm on 3.25mm needles
- Care: gentle hand wash, dry flat in shade, may bleed for the first couple of washes
|Brand||Blackwattle Yarn & Fibre|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $8.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.