We're OPEN from Tuesday 2 June! But things have changed...
Author: janine Date Posted:1 June 2020
Planning on visiting our store? Please take a moment to read this...
We're so excited to be opening our store again and we can't wait to see you...but some things have changed due to Covid-19. For your own well-being as well as ours, please read our new protocols before your visit
We're now open Tuesday - Saturday 11am - 3pm however if you're picking up an online order, you can do so Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm. For the moment at least the shop will remain CLOSED ON SUNDAYS (and of course Public Holidays)
- If you're not well please stay at home (we know the call of yarn can be overpowering but you can still shop online and we need everyone to be well)
- Entry to the shop is via the double doors on New Canterbury Road only
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when you enter the store
- A limit of 6 customers at a time will apply. This might change in the near futurer, but for the moment at least we encourage you to not visit the store in large groups
- Please use the baskets provided and try and limit the amount of handling of the yarn
- For our health and safety as well as yours, please maintain social distancing
- Transactions will be by card only. NO CASH
- Please try and source your patterns on Ravelry prior to visiting the store. If you need help using the Ravelry website you can find a guide here
- Help service: While we will endeavour to help you with your knitting / crochet problems, we may not be able to do so due to social distancing requirements. You can book an online help session with Tina here
- Yarn winding: We cannot provide a 'while you wait' yarn winding service at the moment however you're welcome to leave your yarn to be wound for collection at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to wind yarn that has not been purchased from us.
We have undertaken a thorough clean of the shop and we'll be regularly wiping down surfaces, door handles, baskets etc throughout the day. You'll also see we've removed the chairs and sofa for the moment to make more room.