Cascade Yarns Heritage Wave gradient
75% superwash merino wool / 25% nylon
Length: 400mWeight: 100g
Cascade Heritage Wave is the newest in the 4ply / sock / fingering Heritage line. Its amazing stitch definition combined with the color combinations throughout the yarn make it ideal for many knitted or crochet projects.
Cascade Yarns Heritage Wave gradient is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of 75% superwash merino wool and 25% nylon. This variegated 4ply sock / fingering weight yarn is the newest in the Cascade Yarns Heritage line and has amazing stitch definition.
At 400m per 100g skein this yarn is great for one skein projects, such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories, or use it for striking stripes, colourwork or fades in larger projects. The gorgeous colour combinations and changes throughout the yarn make it perfect for combining with plain-coloured yarns such as the original Cascade Yarns Heritage Sock/4ply.
- 4ply / fingering / sock weight
- 75% superwash merino wool / 25% nylon
- Length: 400m/ 437 yards per 100g skein
- Needle size: 2.25 - 3.25mm / US 1 - 3
- Hook size: 2.75-3.5mm / US C-E
- Knitting gauge: 28 - 32 sts over 10cm / 4"
- Crochet gauge: 25 sc = 10cm / 4" on 2.75mm hook
- Care: Cold machine wash cold; cool tumble dry
Make 4 interest-free payments of $5.38 fortnightly and receive your order now.