Cocoknits Maker's Board
This magnetic, fully washable Kraft paper Cocoknits Maker's Board will help organise a variety of different projects - its uses are endless!
Julie Weisenberger of Cocoknits was inspired to design this tool knowing there must be an easier way to read knitting charts! From there, the Cocoknits Maker’s Board has evolved to hold little tools, recipes, music, or even a tablet. This is one accessory that can do a lot!
Made with washable kraft fabric, there are internal metal sheets that make every surface magnetic. You can stick a chart on one surface, your pattern on another, and when you prop one side up for display, the angle is completely adjustable, making it even more versatile.
Use the strong magnets included to keep small tools, charts, patterns, recipes, and more at hand while you’re working. Like many of the Cocoknits tools, it could help organize a variety of different projects - its uses are only limited by your imagination!
- Use as a pattern board to read patterns for knitting, crochet, cross-stitch, needlepoint, beading.
- Made from sturdy washable paper
- Dimensions: 28cm x 23cm / 11" x 9" when folded
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Cling your other Cocoknits tools to the magnets on your board. Hold your row counter, stitch markers, tapestry needles, cable needles and more.
- 4 round magnets coated in PLA (polylactic acid), made from fermented plant fibre such as waste from corn, beetroot or sugar cane. 100% biodegradable, not water soluble and contains no plastic.
- 2 small, round, uncovered magnets to hold tools and accessories
- 3 strong, uncovered rectangular magnets for propping the board and holding other tools
- A linen drawstring bag for storage or to use as a project bag
Note: tools shown in some product images are not included.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.