Cocoknits Needle Gauge
The Cocoknits Needle Gauge looks like a column of rainbow goodness - a stack of connected discs for identifying knitting needle sizes 2-10mm / US 0-15. The discs swivel out and click back together with tiny magnets.
The Cocoknits Needle Gauge looks like a column of rainbow goodness - a stack of connected discs for identifying knitting needle sizes 2-10mm / US 0-15. The discs swivel out and click back together with tiny magnets. They are biodegradeable, made from 100% plant fibre.
- Each disc is imprinted in both US and mm needle sizes from US 0-15 / 2-10mm
- Overall size (closed) is 1" diameter x 1.5" high (2.5cm x 4cm)
- Discs are in an array of rainbow colours created to bring joy to your day and a smile to your face!
- Gauge clicks into place with tiny magnets embedded on the underside of each disc
- The discs are made from 100% fibre waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains NO PLASTIC
How to Use - swivel out the disc to access the hole and insert your needle. The smallest hole that your needle fits into is your needle size. If the needle is unable to be inserted, select the next size up, or if there is excess space, try the next size down.
Care - If you Needle Gauge accidently gets wet, dry it off, then fan out the discs so they don't become stuck together as they dry. If this happens, you should be able to force them apart again, but best to let them dry separately if possible. Extremely humid conditions can affect the material. To return it to its pre-humid state keep it in a temperate, drier area for 24-48hrs and allow it to acclimate with the discs fanned out.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.030m H0.020m L0.050m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $6.12 fortnightly and receive your order now.