Concept by Katia Caliope
Concept by Katia Caliope is a stunningly unique 100% cotton yarn which is made up of a tubular base (tape) with different colours wrapped around the surface.
Concept by Katia Caliope is a unique yarn which is made up of a tubular base (tape) with different colours wrapped around the surface. This cotton yarn is an ideal choice for making knitted spring and summer garments and is especially fun in original tops and sweaters for the whole family.
- Worsted weight / 10ply
- 100% cotton
- 105m / 114yds per 50g ball
- Needles: 4 - 4.5mm / US 6 - 7
- Hook: 4 - 4.5mm / US G 6-7
- Gauge: 18 sts and 20 rows to 10cm in stocking stitch
- Gentle machine wash to 30 degrees centigrade. Dry flat. Cool iron.
- patterns available in store and at Katia.com
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.14 fortnightly and receive your order now.