Concept by Katia Silk Mohair
70% mohair / 30% silk
Length: 200mWeight: 25g
Mix this beautiful silk/mohair 'fluff' with another yarn to add texture or use it by itself for the cosiest projects.
Silk Mohair is a beautifully soft, fine yarn in a range of delicate and jewel-like tones. The delicate hairy fibres make Silk Mohair an excellent yarn for light between-season jumpers or you can double the strands for a heavier weight. The natural fibre blend is sensational for lace stitches and accessories made on large sized needles and hooks.
- 2ply / lace weight
- 70% mohair, 30% silk
- 200m / 219 yds per 25g ball
- Needles: 4 - 4.5mm / US 6 - 7
- Hook: metric 2 / US B - C
- Gauge: 20sts and 30 rows on 4.5mm needles
- Delicate wash, dry flat, cool iron.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $5.38 fortnightly and receive your order now.