In a fun collaboration between designer Ambah O'Brien and Blackwattle Yarns and Fibre (previously known as One Tree Hill Alpacas), Ambah has designed a fabulous shawl for our one-year anniversary celebrations.
Correa is a lovely asymetrical wrap with plenty of depth to keep you cosy in the cool months and tapered ends making it easy to wear. Incorporating lace, stripes, grafting and a knitted on edging, the simple lace patterning keeps it light and airy, while the geometric patterning and shaping adds modern interest to this beautiful piece.
Exclusive to Skein Sisters, the limited edition Kits for the Correa Wrap are made up of four skeins of super-soft 100% alpaca Blackwattle Yarn Waratah 4ply in a colour fade + the Correa Wrap by Ambah O'Brien printed pattern.
Please note that prices for each kit will vary depending on yarn selection.
- Ambah's Choice Colours: Acropora, Acropora Pink, Sugar Cane, Dark Denim
- Berry Smoothie Colours: Dark Denim, Lovely Lilac, Linda's Lilac, Little Lights
- Natural Beauty Colours: Fine Flint, Graphite, Pewter, Cream
- Perfectly Pacific Colours: Way Out, Letting Go, Let Her Go, Dark Denim
- Spring Festival Colours: Tantalising Tina, Show the Way, Tender Guidance, Lofty Grove