Designer Knitting Late Winter 2019 Edition: featuring graphic designs, solid colours, fabulous fair isle and mod mosaics.
In this issue:
- Textile Tesserae - knits that honour the tradition of mosaics while bringing them into the modern era.
- Spot On - rock the leopard print; PLUS a flashback to Winter 1989/90 sheds new light on today's animal-print craze.
- It's a Plaid, Plaid World - tartan is enjoying its moment in the fashion spotlight.
- Raspberry Beret - this cabled cap is the height of insouciance.
- Once Upon a Time - meet the winners of the Faerie Knitting design competition.
- The Makers - Unjung Yun on the resurgence of knitting's popularity in South Korea; and Lisa Hoffman on balancing her home and professional lives.
- Ten Questions - meet Kristine Vejar, master dyer and owner of Oakland's A Verb for Keeping Warm.
- Knitted Camouflage - Now you see it, now you don't! Joseph Ford and Nina Dodd are making waves with photographs of disappearing knits.
- Corrugated Ribbing - how to use this inelastic border technique.
- Portrait of a Sweater - inspired by sweaters from the Vogue Knitting archives, New York architect Amy Routman renders her passion for knits in watercolour.