The Fringe Supply Company Holiday Field Bag - not only waxed canvas, but also prints! As you can see — camo and black-watch tartan (plaid). The camo is a heavier, sturdier weight, while the plaid is a little thinner and more crushable.
The Field bag is a perfectly sized, sturdy, practical (and oh so sexy!) project bag that's totally swoon-worthy.
These utterly covetable bags come in a sturdy canvas with a vegetable-tanned leather carry loop, which will age to a beautiful golden brown. However beautiful to look at, functionality rules the day. This bag is designed to stand up, with a wide-open mouth. There is ample room for your yarn and knitting. And there are pockets! On one interior wall is a panel divided into one medium-sized pocket (perfect for your phone and/or small notebook) and three narrow pockets for needles, tools or writing implements. On the opposite interior wall is one long pocket, sized to hold a folded pattern.
That pocket is also punctuated by three smooth antiqued grommets for those times when you're working from multiple balls and could use a little help keeping them untangled. Whether you're alternating skeins or doing colorwork, simply run the yarns up through the guides and they'll keep you nice and tidy. As will everything else about this beautifully made bag!
- approx 9.25" x 4.5" base (14" wide at top), 9.5" tall
- sturdy 100% waxed cotton canvas
- a durable water repellant finish (DWR)
- interior lining/pockets also in canvas
- triple-weight bottom
- cotton-braid double drawstring
- natural veg-tan leather wrist strap will darken with age and use
- generous pockets on both interior walls
- french seams and hidden gusset
- interior antiqued-brass grommet yarn guides
- care: spot clean