Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles Three Skein Kit
100% superwash merino wool
Length: 366m per skeinWeight: 100g per skein
We know how hard it can be to put combinations together online, so we've taken the guesswork out and put together a selection of beautiful three-skein combos in Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles.
So many shawls take three skeins that contrast but compliment each other. We know how hard it can be to put combinations together online, so we've taken the guesswork out and put together a selection of beautiful three-skein combos in Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles. Squishy and soft, with just the right amount of twist, this is the perfect yarn for shawls, scarves and wraps. Smooth and silky, it's divine to wear next to your skin.
There are so many wonderful three-colour shawls you can make with our selections, including Janine's beautiful Lilly Pilly shawl by Ambah O'Brien. Also have a look at:
- Festival of Stitches by Lisa Hannes
- Hinterlands Shawl by Helen Stewart
- Striped Esjan by Stephen West
- Island in the Sun by Susanne Sommer
- Swaye by Deanne Ramsay
- Despite by Natalie @Detroit Knots
- Ashbrook by Tamy Gore
- There are also lots of Ambah O'Brien shawls.
- Many more can be found here on Ravelry.
The kit contains 3 skeins of Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles
- 4ply / fingering weight
- 100g skein
- 100% superwash merino wool
- 366m / 394 yards per 100g skein
- Needle or hook size: 2.25mm - 3.75mm / US 1-2
- Knit gauge: 26-30 sts to 10cm on a 2.25-2.75mm needle
- Crochet gauge: 21-32 sts to 10cm
- Handwash recommended but can be machine washed on a delicate cycle.
|Length||366m per skein|
|Weight||100g per skein|
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.210m H0.070m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $35.62 fortnightly and receive your order now.