Hide & Hammer #03 Classic Roll Top bag
100% English canvas, leather and brass
Hide & Hammer's iconic #03 Roll Top canvas and leather knitting bag is the perfect combination of form and function. The #03 features internal pockets and is large enough for sweater projects but not so bulky that a shawl would get lost in it.
In 2017, bag maker and designer Nu created the #03 Roll Top - the now iconic project bag from Hide & Hammer. This signature design can be used for small to larger projects and everything in between. These classic bags have become a must have for knitters all over the world. Hand made with premium materials, these versatile bags are for the type of women and men that love to create.
Take a look at our 3 different styles of Hide & Hammer bags on Youtube here.
Hide & Hammer's premium handmade canvas and leather knitting bag is the perfect combination of form and function. Easy to use and maintain, the #03 features internal pockets and is large enough for sweater projects but not so bulky that a shawl would get lost in it. The #03's are capable of holding up to 600g of yarn (sometimes more depending on how carefully you pack your bag) as well as the accessories you need to complete your project.
The adjustable handle on the top of the bag makes it easily attachable to belts, chairs or slip your arm through when knitting on the go.
The #03 bag is smaller than the #04 bag.
- 100% English Canvas with soft leather straps and solid brass fittings
- The expanding roll top design keeps your project safe as well as providing all the necessary expansion to house a variety of different sized items from socks to jumper projects.
- Underarm handle for knitting on the go.
- Each bag has 5 pockets. An A5 pocket across the back of your bag and 4 pockets on the front to house your notions, spare needles, crochet hooks and pens or pencils.
- Removable straps for easy washing
- Care: Canvas - wash with care, wash by hand in warm water; high quality soft leather straps - use non-abrasive cream leather conditioner, remove straps before washing canvas bag.
- Dimensions: 14cm x 24cm height (open): 43cm, height (closed): from 20cm to 28cm approximately.
- Strap length: 35cm
All the bags are handmade in the Hide & Hammer workshop from the highest quality materials all sourced from within the UK. The quality of the fittings is of the upmost importance: the solid brass fittings are made in one of the UK's remaining foundries. All of the leather we use in the workshop has been meticulously sourced, sorted and graded to give you that buttery soft warm leather feel when you first pick up your bag. The canvas is produced by one of the oldest running mills in the England which has been at the forefront of canvas and oilskin production for decades. Selected for its long lasting strength and durability this canvas knitting bag will last you a lifetime.
|Brand||Hide & Hammer|
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.170m H0.030m L0.240m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $42.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.