Hide & Hammer #04 Pop Base Bag
100% English canvas, leather and brass
Hide & Hammers premium handmade dry waxed canvas and leather #04 knitting bag is the perfect combination of form, function and storage. Designed with a simple popper bottom to turn it from a large rectangular bag into a roll top bucket.
Hide & Hammer's premium handmade dry waxed canvas and leather #04 knitting and storage bag is the perfect combination of form, function and storage. Designed with a simple popper bottom to turn it from a large rectangular bag into a roll top bucket, these classic bags have become a must-have for crafters all over the world. Hand made with premium materials, these versatile bags are for everyone who loves to create.
Take a look at our 3 different styles of Hide & Hammer bags on Youtube here.
The #04's are capable of holding up to 800g of yarn (sometimes more depending on how carefully you pack your bag) as well as the accessories you need to complete your project.
The #04 bag is bigger than the #03 bag.
The adjustable handle on the top of the bag makes it easily attachable to belts, chairs, or slip your arm through when knitting on the go.
- 100% English Canvas with soft leather straps and solid brass fittings.
- Adjustable roll top design keeps your project safe as well as providing all the necessary expansion to house a variety of different sized items from socks to jumper projects.
- Underarm handle for knitting on the go.
- Removable straps for easy washing.
- Pop bottom to convert bag from rectangular to bucket shaped.
- Care: Canvas - wash with care, wash by hand in warm water.
- Care: High quality soft leather straps - use non-abrasive cream leather conditioner, remove straps before washing canvas bag.
- Dimensions unpopped: 38cm W x 48cm H
- Dimensions with Popper in place: base: 23cm square. Height open: 38cm; closed: from 25cm to 35cm approximately.
- Strap length: 35cm
All the bags are handmade in the Hide & Hammer workshop from the highest quality materials all sourced from within the UK. The quality of the fittings is of the upmost importance: the solid brass fittings are made in one of the UK's remaining foundries. All of the leather we use in the workshop has been meticulously sourced, sorted and graded to give you that buttery soft warm leather feel when you first pick up your bag. The canvas is produced by one of the oldest running mills in the England which has been at the forefront of canvas and oilskin production for decades. Selected for its long lasting strength and durability this canvas knitting bag will last you a lifetime.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $51.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.