Published in Australia, Indie Road magazine is designed to showcase scrumptious yarns, heavenly threads and exotic weaves that bring the designs of yesterday to our modern palette. Today’s textures and styles bring the astute artist a taste of what tomorrow will look like. We are here to inspire, encourage and entice ALL makers and creators in our ever-growing creative fibre world. All it takes is a POP of inspiration, a burst of enthusiasm and a dream to change the way we see the world… Sharing Australia, a touch of New Zealand and a dab of international fibre love.
Issue 11 Botanicals features:
- Interview with embroidery artist Kasia Jacquot
- Learn about Natural Dyeing and Botanical Foraging
- Interview with illustrator Susan Faye Carr
- Patterns by Abbeymade, Angie Burger, Sadie Cummings, Emma McFarlane, Vanessa Smith, Stacey Trock
- Interview with Deb & Janine from Skein Sisters (Yes! That's us!)
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.210m H0.010m L0.300m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.