Julie Asselin Leizu DK
90% superwash merino / 10% silk
Length: 238mWeight: 115g
Julie Asselin Leizu DK is a stunning wool / silk 8ply yarn in a range of sophisticated semi-solids and varigated colours.
Leizu DK is a beautiful heavier weight of Julie Asselin's gorgeous Leizu Fingering. With the same sophisticated and elegant semi-solids and variegated colours that Canada-based Julie is renowned for, Leizu DK is a divine hand-dyed wool/silk blend in a softly luminous 8ply/DK weight yarn with a superb handle.
It's wonderful for shawls, scarves, cowls, cardigans and jumpers. It's one of those yarns that seems to knit itself and holds stitches beautifully, whether they are in lace, cables, colourwork or the simplicity and elegance of stocking stitch. We can't go past Julie!
- 8ply / DK weight
- 90% superwash merino / 10% silk
- 238m / 260yds per 115g skein
- Needle size: 4mm /US6
- Gauge: 20-24 stitches per 10cm on 4mm needles
- Care: machine wash in cold water
- Dhriti Cowl by Mary Renji in colour Pixelated.
- Knitted swatch in colour Pixelated.
- Verdure Sweater by Ambah O'Brien in colour Momo.
Spun for Julie Asselin in Canada.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.