Juniper Moon Farm Santa Cruz
100% Organic Merino
Length: 172mWeight: 100g
This worsted weight yarn is spun from the finest organic merino wool, and is ideal for cables, colourwork, lace and more.
This worsted weight yarn is spun from the finest organic merino wool that is humanely grown in Argentina. The beautiful, heathered colours will draw you in, as well as the sheepy smell and soft, woolliness of this lovely yarn. It's the perfect yarn for any 10-ply worsted or aran-weight pattern.
You'll feel good knitting and crocheting with it knowing it has certifications from Global Organic Textiles Standard (GOTS) and Confidence in Textiles. Non-mulesed.
To learn more about how this organic wool is grown and processed, please visit knittingfever.com/e/organic for a short video.
- 10ply/worsted/aran weight
- 100% organic merino
- 172m/191yd per 100g skein
- Needles: 4.5mm-5.5mm / US7-9
- Knitting gauge: 16-20 stitches per 10cm
- Hook: 4.5mm-5.5mm
- Crochet gauge: 11-14 stitches single crochet
- Care: iron low, do not tumble dry, dry flat, do not bleach, hand wash, machine wash in cold water 30C
To learn more about how this organic wool is grown and processed, please watch this short video.
|Brand||Juniper Moon Farm|
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.100m H0.070m L0.260m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.88 fortnightly and receive your order now.