Katia Fair Trade Cotton Craft
A sustainable organic cotton yarn which changes colours as you use it! Perfect for making both garments and home accessories. Fair Cotton Craft is ideal for making summer dresses, skirts and jumpers.
How fabulous is this! As you use your yarn, the colours magically appear in just the right place.
Fair Trade Cotton Craft by Katia is an ecologically sustainable organic cotton yarn suitable for making both garments and home accessories. The colour combinations of white and bright colours make it ideal for making summer dresses, skirts and jumpers. Only 1 ball of yarn is required to make a knitted or crocheted baby blanket.
- 4ply / fingering weight
- 100% organic cotton
- 620mts / 678yds per 200g ball
- Needle size: 2.5-3.5mm / US 2 - 5
- Hook size: 3 / US D3
- Gauge: 27 sts and 34 rows over 10cm in stocking stitch
- Gentle machine wash at 30 degrees centigrade. Dry flat. Cool iron.
- patterns available in store and at Katia.com
Make 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.