Katia Merino Baby
A versatile 4ply / fingering weight extra-fine merino with a tight twist and lovely soft feel.
Katia Merino Baby is a versatile 4ply / fingering weight 100% merino extra-fine yarn with a tight twist and lovely soft feel for sensitive skins. Merino Baby is perfect for blankets, booties, dresses, hats and other garments for babies and young children, as it is beautifully soft, fully machine-washable and may be tumble dried.
Available in a wide range of bright cheerful colours, it can also be used for any knitting or crochet project suitable for fingering weight yarn.
- 4ply / fingering weight
- 100% merino extra-fine wool
- 165m / 180 yds per 50g ball
- Gauge: 26sts, 32 rows to 10cm on 3.5mm needles
- Needle size: 3-3.5mm (US 4-5)
- Hook size: 3-3.5mm (US 4-5)
- Cool machine wash, dry flat, cool iron. Do not bleach. May be tumble dried. May be dry-cleaned.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.62 fortnightly and receive your order now.