40% wool, 40% acrylic, 20% alpaca
Length: 106mWeight: 100g
After a quick and cosy project? Katia Peru is the perfect choice for warm winter scarves and jumpers, as well as cosy blankets and shawls.
Katia Peru is a delicious 14ply / bulky weight yarn in a range of neutral and bright colours for making warm winter jackets, cosy ponchos or sweaters for adults and children. The softness of this wool/alpaca yarn and bulky weight also make it a perfect choice for homewares such as cushions and blankets.
The alpaca fibre gives the yarn a beautiful heathered look, particularly on the darker colours.
- 14ply / bulky weight
- 40% wool, 40% acrylic, 20% alpaca
- 106m/ 116 yds per 100g ball
- Needles: 6-6.5mm (10-10.5 US)
- Hook: 6-6.5mm (10-10.5 US)
- Gauge: 13 sts and 17 rows per 10cm on 6mm needles
- Cool machine wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, dry flat, cool iron, may be dry cleaned
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.89 fortnightly and receive your order now.