Laine Magazine #11
PREORDER NOW! Laine #11 features 11 knitting patterns, in-depth articles, recipes, and more.
PREORDER NOW! Any additional items ordered with this book will be held for postage on 7 May. Alternately you can pay additional postage if you want your extra items shipped immediately.
Laine 11, Marjoram, includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive skills by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Print only. No digital download code available.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.220m H0.010m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.