Laine Magazine 12 PREORDER
PREORDER NOW! Laine 12 features 13 knitting patterns, in-depth articles, recipes, and more.
PREORDER NOW! Our first shipment of Laine 12 sold it in a flash, so we have more on their way. Preorder now for posting in early October.
Any items purchased at the same time as this preorder will be held and shipped together. If you would like other items sent immediately, please place a separate order.
Laine 12, Hav, includes:
- 148 pages
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Judit Gummlich
- an article about mYak
- an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland
- an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Alma Bali, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Luuanne Chau, Kristin Drysdale, Claudia Eisenkolb, Fabienne Gassmann, Tamy Gore, Dee Hardwicke, Claudia Quintanilla, Jeanette Sloan and Jutta Turunen.
Print only. No digital download code available.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.220m H0.010m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.