Laine is a gorgeous, high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Savour the natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. The intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine Winter/Spring 2018 issue features:
- 12 knitting patterns by such luminaries as: Fiona Alice; Emily Greene, Susie Haumann, Melody Hoffmann, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Libby Jonson (woot woot!!); Isabell Kraemer, Sarah Pope, Camille Rosselle, Katrin Schneider, Helen Stewart (yay) and Camilla Vad PLUS
- an interview with Jared Flood from Brooklyn Tweed
- go behind the scenes at La Bien Aimee
- meet Anna Dianich of Tolt Yarn and Wool
- a Q&A with Susanne Sommer
- yummy recipes
- as well as a travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop (C'est bonne!)