Laine is a gorgeous, high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Savour the natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. The intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine Summer 2018 issue features:
- 10 knitting patterns by such luminaries as: Sachiko Burgin, Berangere Cailliau, Thea Colman, Sus Gepard, Marie Greene, Jonna Hietala, Clare Mountain, Susanne Sommer, Lene Tosti and Veera Valimaki PLUS
- a portrait of Ysolda Teague
- an interview with Rosa Pomar
- "my story" by Nathan Critchlow of Twisted Fintch
- a Q&A with Vania O. of Two Hands Textile Studio
- seasonal recipes
- as well as a travel guide to Edinburgh featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop