Laine is a gorgeous, high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Savour the natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. The intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine #6 Autumn/Winter 2019 issue features:
- 12 knitting patterns by a bunch of wonderful designers including: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala Joji Locatelli, Helene Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Ether Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel
- a portrait of brioche queen Nancy Marchant
- an interview with Helene Magnusson, the Icelandic Knitter
- "my story" by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
- a Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Reykjavik
Please note: Laine #6 is currently out of stock at the publisher; however they are looking at doing a reprint, in which case we will be able to restock this issue. Please let us know if you're interested in purchasing Laine #6 and we'll put you on our waiting list.