Laine is a gorgeous, high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Savour the natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. The intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine Spring 2019 issue 8, Kelo, features:
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers including: Ash Alberg, Denise Bayron, Eveline Cantia-Bergeron, Julie Dubreux, Sus Gepard, Leeni Holmela, Libby Jonson, Justyna Lorkowska, Marjorie Martin, Jenny Sauselein and Astrid Troland
- An interview with Susan Crawford
- a long-format story about Ocean Rose
- my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Laine's hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop