Life in the Long Grass Moon Sock Three Skein Kit
80% superwash merino / 20% silk
Length: 3 x 365mWeight: 3 x 100g
We know how hard it can be to put combinations together online, so we've taken the guesswork out and put together a selection of beautiful three-skein combos in Life in the Long Grass Moon Sock.
So many shawls take three skeins that contrast but compliment each other. We know how hard it can be to put combinations together online, so we've taken the guesswork out and put together a selection of beautiful three-skein combos in Life in the Long Grass Moon Sock. This gorgeous wool/silk 4ply / fingering weight yarn is a delight to work with, and has the most fabulous drape and sheen. Simply perfect for your next shawl!
There are so many wonderful three-colour shawls you can make with our selections. Have a look at these shawls on Ravelry:
- Shake It Up by Anna Johanna
- Mysteries She Wrote by Susanne Somers
- The Doodler by Stephen West
- Dippe by Deanne Ramsay
- There are many Ambah O'Brien shawls which use 3 colours
- Lots more can be found here on Ravelry.
- The set contains 3 skeins of Life in the Long Grass Moon Sock
- 4ply / fingering weight
- 80% superwash merino wool, 20% silk
- 365m / 400 yds per 100g skein
- Needle or hook size: 2.5mm - 4mm / US 2-6
- Knit gauge: 26-30 sts to 10cm on a 2.25-2.75mm needle
- Crochet gauge: 21-32 sts to 10cm
- Care: Hand wash below 30oC, dry flat
Please note: Life in the Long Grass yarns do not come in dye lots. They are dyed by hand in small batches. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in colouring, hue and saturation, even within the same dye batch. We suggest using two skeins and alternating rows to ensure there is no obvious line when you change skeins. Dark colours may bleed with the first few washes.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $35.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.