Madelinetosh Four Skein Set
100% superwash merino
Length: 4 x 384mWeight: 4 x 100g
We know how hard it can be to put combinations together when you can't see the yarn in person, so we've put together a selection of fabuous four-skein combos in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light.
So many shawls take four skeins (or more) that contrast but compliment each other. We know how hard it can be to put combinations together when you can't see the yarn in person, so we've put together a selection of fabuous four-skein combos in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light. You can also use one of these combos as the base for a shawl that uses five, six, seven or more colours and simply add to it (or ask us to give you a hand!).
Tosh Merino Light is a delicious single-ply, 4ply/ fingering weight yarn is a dream to knit or crochet, and has the most fabulous drape and sheen. Simply perfect for your next shawl!
There are so many wonderful four-colour shawls you can make, including Exploration Station by Stephen West. The green one is here by Deb, and Janine made the pink version.
Stephen West has many other fabulous four colour shawls including:
- Winter Lights Shawl
- Spiraling Cables Triangle
- You can find more on Ravelry here
We also love:
- The Frank Shawl by Joji Locatelli (pictured)
- As You Wish by Mary Annarella
- Caladenia Shawl by Ambah O'Brien
- Just Feel Better Shawl by Caleisha Ryan
- The set contains 4 skeins of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light
- 4ply / fingering weight
- 100% superwash merino wool
- 384m / 420 yds per 100g skein
- Needle or hook size: 2.25mm - 3.75mm / US 1-2
- Knit gauge: 26-30 sts to 10cm on a 2.25-2.75mm needle
- Crochet gauge: 21-32 sts to 10cm
- Care: Hand wash below 30oC, dry flat
Please note: Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. They are dyed by hand in small batches in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in colouring, hue and saturation, even within the same dye batch. We suggest using two skeins and alternating rows to ensure there is no obvious line when you change skeins. Dark colours may bleed with the first few washes.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $48.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.