Madelinetosh TML Three Skein Kit
100% superwash merino
Length: 3 x 384mWeight: 3 x 100g
We know how hard it can be to put combinations together online, so we've taken the guesswork out and put together a selection of beautiful three-skein combos in MadTosh Tosh Merino Light.
So many shawls take three skeins that contrast but compliment each other. We know how hard it can be to put combinations together online, so we've taken the guesswork out and put together a selection of beautiful three-skein combos in MadTosh Tosh Merino Light. This delicious single-ply, 4ply/ fingering weight yarn is a dream to knit or crochet, and has the most fabulous drape and sheen. Simply perfect for your next shawl!
There are so many wonderful three-colour shawls you can make with our selections, including Janine's beautiful Lilly Pilly shawl by Ambah O'Brien. We also love:
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka
- 3 Color Cashmere Shawl by Joji Locatelli
- Swaye by Deanne Ramsay
- Ashbrook by Tamy Gore
- There are also lots of other Ambah O'Brien shawls.
- Many more beautiful three skein shawl patterns can be found here on Ravelry.
- The set contains 3 skeins of MadTosh Tosh Merino Light
- 4ply / fingering weight
- 100% superwash merino wool
- 384m / 420 yds per 100g skein
- Needle or hook size: 2.25mm - 3.75mm / US 1-2
- Knit gauge: 26-30 sts to 10cm on a 2.25-2.75mm needle
- Crochet gauge: 21-32 sts to 10cm
- Care: Hand wash below 30oC, dry flat
Please note: Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. They are dyed by hand in small batches in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in colouring, hue and saturation, even within the same dye batch. We suggest using two skeins and alternating rows to ensure there is no obvious line when you change skeins. Dark colours may bleed with the first few washes.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $36.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.