Olann Sock Lite
Olann Sock Lite is a soft, squishy fingering weight yarn perfect for shawls, garments, socks, colour fades, stripes, and more.
Olann Sock Lite is a soft, squishy fingering / 4ply weight yarn perfect for shawls, garments, socks, colour fades, stripes, and more.
The Olann range of yarns was born out of a desire to create a range of sophisticated colours on ethically sourced yarns. Dyed in small batches in Ireland, the emphasis is on the material and process with the result being a truly breathtaking range of hand-dyed yarn. We are always in awe of the colours in the Olann range - every colour is beautiful and there is no bad combination!
- 4ply / fingering / sock weight
- 80% superwash merino wool, 20% nylon
- 425m / 472yd per 100g skein
- Needles: 2.25-3.25mm / US 1 - 3
- Gauge: 28-32 sts over 10cm / 4"
- Crochet hooks: C / 2.75mm - E / 3.50mm
- Crochet Gauge: 25st over 10cm/ 4" using a 2.75mm hook
- Care: machine wash 30 degrees, dry flat in shade
Make 4 interest-free payments of $10.68 fortnightly and receive your order now.