Operation Sock Drawer by The Knitmore Girls
Grab your needles and a skein of yarn, and join The Knitmore Girls on their mission to expand sock collections around the globe. This book is full of useful sock tips and techniques plus 20 sock patterns to make.
Think of Operation Sock Drawer as your declassified knitting survival guide to building your stash of hand-knit socks.
In it you'll find:
- 20 original designer sock patterns – more than enough to fill your first drawer
- Great how-to information on knitting a variety of toe shapes, heel styles, options for comfortable ankles and more
- Darn it – Don't toss old socks, repair them with simple darning techniques
Bonus information on:
- Knitting socks two at a time
- How to make great yarn to pattern matches
- How to overcome second sock syndrome
Grab your needles and a skein of yarn, and join The Knitmore Girls on their mission to expand sock collections around the globe.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.260m H0.010m L0.210m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.