Scheepjes Skies Heavy
Length: 170mWeight: 100g
Scheepjes Skies Heavy 8ply / DK weight is so soft you’d think you were holding a cloud. Dyed using beautiful shades of indigo, these yarns feature subtle colour contrasts and a hand dyed appearance.
Made from an all-natural 100% premium blend cotton, Scheepjes Skies Heavy 8ply / DK weight is so soft you’d think you were holding a cloud. Dyed using beautiful shades of indigo, a textile dye dating back to 4000BC, these yarns feature subtle colour contrasts and a hand dyed appearance. With colours ranging from the delicate blue of a partially overcast spring morning, to the deep indigo of a midday summer sky, then transforming to the sinister olive greens of grassy pastures in the midst of a storm, Scheepjes Skies Heavy captures the beauty and volatility of our glorious atmosphere.
- 8ply / DK weight
- 100% cotton premium blend
- 170m / 154 yds per 100g skein
- Needles/Hook: 6mm / US 10
- Gauge: 16 stitches, 18 rows to 10cm on 6mm needles
- Care: Gentle hand wash, do not bleach or tumble dry
- When washing for the first time, we highly recommend using a colour catcher as there may be small amounts of residual dye.
Also available: Scheepjes Skies Heavy Assortment Pack (1 x 28g skein of each of the 9 colours).
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.62 fortnightly and receive your order now.