Scheepjes Stone Washed XL
70% cotton, 30% acrylic
Length: 75mWeight: 50g
Scheepjes Stone Washed XL: the cotton yarn with a tough name and a soft, woolly feel. This very popular aran weight yarn by Scheepjes is adored by both customers and bloggers and presented in lovely fresh shades.
Scheepjes Stone Washed XL: the cotton yarn with a tough name and a soft, woolly feel. This very popular yarn by Scheepjes - adored by both customers and bloggers - is presented in lovely fresh shades. Perfect for knit and crochet sweaters, blankets, accessories and even toys!
- 10ply / worsted weight
- 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- 75m / 82 yds per 50g ball
- Hook/Needles: 5mm / US 8
- Gauge: 14sts and 19 rows to 10cm on 5mm needles
- Gentle machine wash to 40 degrees celsius. Warm iron. Dry flat.
- Pearl Square (Front Posts Part 6) from Granny Square Academy by Shelley Husband crocheted in 860 Rose Quartz.
- Knitted square in colour 845 Blue Apatite.
- Elements Blanket Square by Sandra McButton crocheted in 841 Moonstone, 854 Crystal Quartz, 863 Amazonite, 864 Turquoise, 845 Blue Apatite on 5mm hook
Note: We are ordering from Scheepjes every week or two, so if we're out of stock of a colour you want please email us and we'll make sure we order it in next time.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $1.88 fortnightly and receive your order now.