The Fibre Co Meadow
40% merino wool, 25% baby llama, 20% silk, 15% linen
Length: 498mWeight: 100g
The Fibre Company Meadow is the perfect combination of four luxurious fibres: merino, baby llama, silk and linen, spun into a 3 ply yarn.
The Fibre Company Meadow is the perfect combination of four luxurious fibres: merino, baby llama, silk and linen, spun into a 3 ply yarn that’s slightly heavier than a typical lace weight yarn. This blend of fibres and structure makes for a versatile yarn that works well on a variety of needle sizes and a wide array of projects. The crisp hand and stitch definition of linen with the sheen of silk is perfectly complimented by the softness of baby llama and merino. A yarn for fibre lovers who like a treat on the needles and for their handmades.
- 3ply / heavy lace / light fingering
- 40% Merino wool, 25% Baby llama, 20% Silk, 15% Linen
- 498m / 545yds per 100g skein
- Needles: 2.25mm - 3.25mm / US 1-3
- Gauge: 32–36sts over 10cm on 2.25mm-3.25mm needles
- Care: Gentle hand wash. Dry flat.
|Brand||The Fibre Company|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $10.62 fortnightly and receive your order now.