The Sock Knitting Bible by Lynne Rowe
The Sock Knitting Bible is the ultimate guide to every aspect of sock knitting for knitters of all abilities - a comprehensive reference book for all your sock knitting needs.
The Sock Knitting Bible is the ultimate guide to every aspect of sock knitting for knitters of all abilities. Covering everything from casting on to colourwork and everything in between, knitters won't find a better reference book for all their sock knitting needs. Whether you want to knit toe up, cuff down or even two at a time socks, this book includes:
- Techniques and methods for sock knitting
- Choosing yarns for different styles of sock
- Finishing techniques
- An overview of the different tools available – double pointed needles, the magic loop method and small circular needles
- Step-by-steps instructions for three basic socks so that you can follow them even if you are an absolute beginner and then start to choose your preferred method for sock making
- 10 projects to make by some of the most exciting and talented sock designers
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.280m H0.010m L0.215m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.