TOFT Abel the Howler Monkey Kit
Make Abel the Howler Monkey and he'll be a star of your amigirumi zoo!
Make Abel the Howler Monkey and he'll be a star of your amigirumi zoo! Designed by best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord, we think Abel is the perfect kit to add to any monkey lovers collection. This kit bundle contains a soft palette of TOFT’s DK pure wool yarn.
This kit contains :
- 100g of super soft pure wool in Fudge DK, spun in the UK
- 25g of super soft pure wool in Cocoa DK, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Wool needle
- A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making your Monkey.
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Intermediate Level 3 kit: This kit is suitable for those with crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm when in the seated position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 yrs and above.
All hand-packed into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.