TOFT Alice the Zebra Kit
Make your own Alice the Zebra with this fun crochet kit. A level 2 design makes this perfect for beginners looking to push their skills to the next level.
Make your own Alice the Zebra with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Alice uses both our Cream and Charcoal yarns to make the great, stripy look which is synonymous with the Zebra. A level 2 design makes this perfect for beginners looking to push their skills to the next level.
LEVEL TWO KIT: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past. It contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft British wool in DK Cream and 50g DK Charcoal
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.