TOFT Atticus the Snake Kit
Make your own Atticus with this fun crochet kit. At only a level one difficulty, he's great for complete beginners to get started with!
Make your own Atticus with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Atticus the snake was first released as one of TOFT's subscriptions projects but he's become so popular, that he's joined the menagerie as a permanent animal. At only a level one difficulty, he's great for complete beginners to get started with!
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super-soft pure wool in DK Teal, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice tail should you wish to.
Finished size: Approx. 130cm from head to tip of tail
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.