TOFT Austin the Rhino Kit
Austin the Rhino has a distinctive horn to set him apart from the rest of Edward's Menagerie, and can be completed by absolute beginners.
Make your own Austin the Rhino with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Austin the Rhino has a distinctive horn to set him apart from the rest of Edward's Menagerie, and can be completed by absolute beginners.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in DK Stone, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.