TOFT Benedict the Chimpanzee Kit
You'll love making this cute Great Ape project of Benedict the Chimpanzee designed by best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. We think Benedict is the perfect kit to add to any great ape and monkey lovers collection.
You'll love making this cute Great Ape project of Benedict the Chimpanzee designed by best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This kit bundle contains a soft palette of TOFT’s DK pure wool yarn. We think Benedict is the perfect kit to add to any great ape and monkey lovers collection.
LEVEL TWO KIT: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet before.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft pure wool in DK Cocoa and 25g in DK Camel, spun in the UK
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to Toft's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.