TOFT Bryce the Great White Shark Kit
Make your own Bryce the Great White Shark with this fun crochet kit. Bryce is a level 2 kit, which means that he's great for beginners who are looking to expand their skills.
Make your own Bryce the Great White Shark with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Bryce isn't as terrifying as he looks. He's only a level 2 kit, which means that he's great for beginners who are looking to expand their skills.
LEVEL TWO KIT: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Silver, and 25g in DK Cream
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm long when in the sitting position
- This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.