TOFT Caitlin the Giraffe Kit
Make your own Caitlin the Giraffe with this fun crochet kit. A great project for a more experienced crocheter, she looks fantastic made in Oatmeal and Camel yarns.
Make your own Caitlin the Giraffe with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Caitlin is A long-standing TOFT favourite, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to crochet your own giraffe! A great project for a more experienced crocheter, she looks fantastic made in Oatmeal and Camel yarns.
LEVEL THREE KIT: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience. Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft British wool in DK Oatmeal and 25g in DK Camel
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.