TOFT Cindy the Flamingo Kit
Make your own Cindy the Flamingo with this fun crochet kit. The colour changes on this project make it perfect for anyone looking to take their beginner skills to the next level.
Make your own Cindy the Flamingo with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Cindy uses three of TOFT's super-soft DK yarns to create a much loved bird. The colour changes on this project make it perfect for anyone looking to take their beginner skills to the next level.
LEVEL TWO KIT: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft British wool in DK Pink, 25g in DK Oatmeal and 25g in DK Black
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.