TOFT Gruffydd the Daffodil Kit
Introducing a fun new range from TOFT: Cro your own Gruffydd the Daffodil!
Introducing a fun new range from TOFT: Cro your own! This range of amigurumi toys brings to life a range of much-loved plants making them perfect for the budding gardener or crafter in your life. Based on the patterns featured in 'Edward's Imaginarium', these toys make the perfect gift for plant-loving adults and children alike.
Crochet your own Gruffydd the Daffodil with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This level 2 project is perfect for anyone looking to test their crochet skills. This project isn't just for spring and is a great addition to any crochet collection.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the flower of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 125g of super soft pure wool in DK Yellow and DK Lime, spun in the UK
- A 'crochet your own' project bag
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Premium stuffing
- A length of black and cream thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your flower
- Getting started crochet advice and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed into reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $20.62 fortnightly and receive your order now.