TOFT Helianthus the Sunflower Kit
Make every day full of sunshine with the Crochet Your Own Helianthus the Sunflower kit.
Introducing a fun new range from TOFT: Cro your own! This range of amigurumi toys brings to life a range of much-loved plants making them perfect for the budding gardener or crafter in your life. Based on the patterns featured in 'Edward's Imaginarium', these toys make the perfect gift for plant-loving adults and children alike.
Helianthus the Sunflower is one of the 'Crochet Your Own' kits available from Kerry Lord's amigurumi collection of crocheted toys. At level 2, this project is perfect for those looking to take their crocheting skills to the next level.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the flower of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 125g of super soft pure wool in DK Green, DK Chestnut, and DK Yellow, spun in the UK
- A 'crochet your own' project bag
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- A length of black and cream thread for the eyes
- Premium stuffing
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your flower
- Getting started crochet advice and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed into reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $20.62 fortnightly and receive your order now.