TOFT Dave the Seagull Kit
Make your own Dave the Seagull with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord.
Make your own Dave the Seagull with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Dave is one of the much-loved characters from Kerry Lord’s book Edward’s Menagerie: Birds. This kit includes the TOFT DK yarn in Shale, Cream and Yellow and the collectible postcard pattern to crochet your very own Seagull.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 25g of super soft pure wool in DK Cream, 25g in DK Shale, and 25g in DK Yellow, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed by TOFT's team in Warwickshire into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.