TOFT Donna the Reindeer Kit
Make your own Donna the Reindeer with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord.
Make your own Donna the Reindeer with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. A fun festive edition to Kerry Lord’s Menagerie of lovable crochet animals. Donna is a great project for those wanting to further their crochet skills.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in DK Stone, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level three kit: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed by the TOFT team in Warwickshire into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.