TOFT Dorothy the Yorkshire Terrier Kit
Crochet your own Dorothy the Yorkshire Terrier. She's become a great addition to the TOFT Dogs section of Edward's Menagerie.
Dorothy the Yorkshire Terrier's become a great addition to the Dogs section of Edward's Menagerie. Using both loop stitch and requiring a colour change, this kit is perfect for those looking to test their skills, with a supercute and rewarding outcome.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in DK Camel and 25g in DK Steel, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level three kit: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.