TOFT Eleanor the Labrador Kit
Make your own Eleanor the Labrador with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. As it's made using just one stitch and no colour changes, this is the perfect kit for dog lovers who are new to crochet.
Make your own Eleanor the Labrador with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. With Labradors being the most popular breed of dog in both the UK and the United States, it's easy to understand why Eleanor is one of our bestselling products. Made using just one stitch and no colour changes, this is the perfect kit for dog lovers.
LEVEL ONE KIT: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Oatmeal
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to Toft's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
|Shipping Dimensions||W0.150m H0.100m L0.280m|
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.