TOFT Emma the Bunny Kit
Make your own Emma the Bunny with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Emma is perfect for beginners and a great first project.
Make your own Emma the Bunny with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Emma the Bunny is a TOFT classic and an international bestseller. Emma's unique ears and easy pattern means that she's perfect for beginners and a great first project.
LEVEL ONE KIT: Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Stone
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- A length of mushroom thread for the nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position
- Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $18.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.