TOFT Florence the Orca Kit
Make your own Florence the Orca with this fun crochet kit. Florence is a wonderful project that is perfect for beginners looking to test their crochet skills.
Make your own Florence the Orca with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Florence is a wonderful project that is perfect for beginners looking to test their crochet skills. Made with Charcoal and Cream yarn, Florence looks great in any sea-life collection.
LEVEL TWO KIT: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Charcoal and 25g in DK Cream
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to TOFT's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
- Finished size: Approx. 18cm long when in the sitting position
- This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $18.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.